DISCLAIMER CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
New processing of personal data regulations have been in force since 25 May 2018, in Polish they are called RODO (Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – referred to later on as Regulation). The main purpose of the regulations is improvement of protection of personal data which are stored and processed by companies and institutions within European Union.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
On the grounds of European Parliament and Council of Europe Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC referred to as „Regulation”, we inform you:
1) Personal data controller is BREMA Maciej Brencz having its legal address in Kiączyn, ul. Poznańska 34, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, referred to as Data Controller; the Data Controller processes the personal data.
2) the personal data will be processed to:
perform the service,
create an invoice,
enable a possibility of providing catering, gastronomical and promotional services,
enable a possibility to make a booking,
provide financial reporting
and will not be shared with other recipients than hired in the company and an accounting office.
Processing personal data is necessary to
perform a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
settlement of legal obligation on the Data Controller.
2) Provision of personal data is crucial to conclusion of a contract, the conclusion of a contract is not possible in case of no provision of personal data.
3) You have the right to:
request for access to your personal data, correct them, delete them or limit the processing of personal data,
object to the processing,
transfer the data,
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
withdraw the consent for personal data processing.
4) You may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the following address: BREMA Maciej Brencz, ul.Poznańska 34, 64-530 Kaźmierz
5) Personal data shall not be used to automated decision making and profiling.
6) Personal data will be processed for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and for the time of data archiving required by law.
7) We would also like to inform that:
The Data Controller endeavors to provide all measures of physical, technical and organizational personal data protection against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, with all applicable legislation.